Thursday 24 March 2011

Fresh Track, Fresh Subject, Fresh Perspective

After a pretty adventurous weekend of sports, trips, and guests the start of the week brought a few curve balls my way.

I've not yet photographed Freestyle MotoX before, or anything with a motor involved to be fair, but as with anything I photograph I enjoy a good challenge.

The Weather has been glorious the last few days, and seems to be lasting which is brilliant for us lens lovers.

The following images feature Josh Grindrod, Jack Taylor and the occasional snippet Alex Nicholson.

Alex and I were at uni together and this week he and his girlfriend have decided to grace me with their presence.

So Alex i guess was a second shooter for the day and all in all the day was...... well it was awesome, although it wasn't much of a FMX track, Josh still put out a few tricks for the camera and a little edit is gonna be on its way too.

So feast your eyes on them and keep your eyes peeled for the press pack from the weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment